Lead 3D Artist
18 days ago
Want to help create an immersive experience of the Bible?
We at Bible X are developing a one-of-a-kind open world adventure game set in the fascinating time of Jesus’ life. The game, based in Jerusalem, will be an immersive and innovative way to discover and learn about the Bible’s history and its revolutionary message. We are looking for a talented and passionate Lead 3D Artist to be a part of our creative, animated and driven team.
Under the responsibility of the Producer and with the support of the Art Director, you will be in charge of the art team, overseeing the art production for our game. Your work will focus on leading the art team in carrying out the creative vision, finding and implementing the best workflow for production and the day-to-day management of progress.
- Manage, rally and develop the art team.
- Oversee and organize the art production to establish and realize high-fidelity visuals while ensuring that technical, time and budget constraints are met.
- Find and implement the best workflow for the studio’s art production based on previous experience and standard practices.
- Work closely with the art direction for the project and help with fulfilling the aesthetic vision.
- Work closely with other artists, designers and programmers to help craft compelling and visually striking next gen assets (Props, Environments, Characters, Textures…)
- Support and delegate to the art team while working closely with leadership to make sure each person is being used to their fullest potential.
- Develop and expand the art pipeline wherever possible and maintain best practices throughout the project life cycle.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in game development in a senior or lead role.
- Great understanding of current asset creation tools and techniques using Maya, 3ds Max or equivalent 3D program.
- Experience working in Unreal Engine 4 or 5.
- Substantial examples of current and past work demonstrating expertise in modeling and texturing of hard surface and organic assets.
- Capable of mastering new pipeline and tech tools.
- Experience shipping at least one quality game title.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to work creatively in a team environment; team-player attitude
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- Self-motivated, sense of initiative
- Problem-solving and open-minded
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Proactive updating of job knowledge
Technology we use
- Unreal Engine
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Substance Painter
- Substance Designer
- Adobe Photoshop
What we offer
- Creative and inspiring work environment
- Varied, challenging and exciting work tasks
- Influence in decision-making
- Good opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive employment conditions
Required application materials
- Work samples
- Cover letter explaining why you are interested in working for Bible X
As part of the recruitment process, you may be asked to perform a test.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.