Law Enforcement Response Program Manager
15 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
We are looking for a Program Manager to join Twitch's Trust and Safety team reporting to the Director of Law Enforcement Response. The Program Manager will support Law Enforcement Response and other functional leads to plan, prioritize, and achieve complex deliverables on initiatives that span across multiple product, operational, policy, data, and legal teams.
You will work independently in a fast-paced environment, deeply understand trust and safety requirements, and clearly communicate the value-added proposition verbally and in writing. The ability to proceed forward without knowing the whole picture is essential as is the ability to propose creative and strategic solutions to problems that affect Twitch, Trust and Safety, and our partners.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Oversee and help build new programs and strengthen other efforts across the Law Enforcement Response Team and cross-functional partners.
- Develop an intake process and guide the use of program frameworks, tools, and best practices to evaluate and prioritize requests. Lead post-project analysis to inform future changes.
- Experience in creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with multiple teams in support of business goals.
- Perform project reviews and deep dives with trust and safety teams across technical, and non-technical partners to determine scope, requirements, challenges and up/downstream impacts.
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into technical solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Unblock project barriers, chase down loose ends, and escalate when needed.
- Identify opportunities to simplify existing processes and develop SOPs.
- Communicate with leaders at all levels on project plans, statuses and other important issues.
- Foster a constructive dialogue, harmonize conflicting views, and lead resolution of contentious issues.
- Form strategies, tools, and workflows required to create efficient processes
- Strict adherence to regulation and legal compliance around data privacy and protection
- Track achievement Indicators, taking measures to ensure achievement of target performance levels
- 5+ years experience in a program or project management role at a technology company.
- Experience defining program requirements and using data to determine improvements.
- Demonstrated track record of cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple product and platform teams.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical stakeholders across various business units and executives.
- Comfort with technology topics and working with highly sensitive and/or disturbing content
- Comfort working in a startup culture: Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changes . Comfort with ambiguity .
- Experience working with consumer technology brands that have a global footprint.
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving in demanding environments.
- Big-picture, high-level vision to connect the dots.
- Data-driven approach to finding solutions and delivering on plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-driven - able to accomplish autonomously
- Comfortable with working flexibly as part of a globally-dispersed 24/7/365 team
- Mentally and emotionally resilient to offensive or disturbing behavior, language, and content
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation , including medical or religious accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.