Labor and fire safety engineer
12 days ago
- Organization of the company's activities on labor protection (LP) and fire safety (FS), including review of the existing activities and determination of measures for their improvement.
- Control over compliance with the requirements of legislation, rules, norms, regulations, instructions on LP and FS, including:
- Development of LP and FS documentation required according to the legislation as well as ensuring its proper design and preservation;
- Development of Comprehensive measures to increase the level of LP and FS;
- Conducting introductory briefings of LP and FS, organization and control over conducting initial, repeated briefings of LP and FS;
- Organization of training of management and officials on labor protection and fire safety;
- Participation in the investigation of accidents at the enterprise (if any).
- Control over the provision of employees with personal protective equipment, overalls, footwear, etc.
- Control over employees’ compliance with the rules of handling equipment, other means, in accordance with the LP and FS requirements.
- Control over the condition of employees' workplaces and their compliance with the LP and FS requirements.
- Organization and control over preliminary and periodic medical examinations.
- Work with inspecting state bodies (inspections).
- Handling of internal LP and FS audits
- Complete higher education (preferably technical)
- Experience in organizing work on labor protection as well as fire safety from 3 years
- Perfect knowledge of the Law "On labor protection", the Code of Civil Protection of Ukraine, resolutions, orders, rules, standards, norms, regulations and other documents on labor protection and fire safety
- Successful experience of inspections by regulatory authorities
- Knowledge and experience in applying the system of labor and fire safety standards
- Knowledge of current legislation in the field of labor law, labor protection and fire safety
- Experience in organizing document management in labor protection and fire safety
- Experience in working in the state fire supervision or fire safety services will be a plus
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.