LMS Specialist (F/M/NB)
16 days ago
At Ubisoft's International Headquarters, you will join the Global Learning team, composed of approximately 20 people. The team wants to deliver memorable learning experience that foster a learner mindset within in our teams. To do this, we strongly rely on our Learning Experience Platform, the entry door to Ubisoft Learning offer.
To help us on this mission and to support the Global Learning Team strategy, we are recruiting a LMS Specialist. This role has the responsibility to handle the LXP from strategies to adoption, from platform features to content strategy. This is a transversal role in the team that requires to collaborate with many people in the Global team and more globally with the L&D network as with the learners to understand needs, expectations before defining standards, processes and tools that will support learning at Ubisoft.
As a LMS Specialist, your main missions are:
1. Manage the LMS platform (Docebo):
- You define vision, strategy, priorities and roadmap in collaboration with L&Ds partners and IT teams;
- You coordinate steering committees and validation processes, and follow developments (validate stories, participate in tests, etc.);
- You define KPIs and follow use of the platform and the quality of the experience for the learners and the L&Ds;
- You manage communication, support & training of the L&D network and the learners to make the most of the platform;
- You support onboarding of new L&Ds partners to understand the digital learning ecosystem.
2. Manage learning catalogs internal & external (within the LMS):
- You define governance, guidelines and processes for managing trainings in the LXP (from creation to deployment, categorization, workflows, archiving, rating, etc.) aligned with L&D partners, and you manage change if necessary;
- You follow quality of the offer through relevant KPIs and dashboards that measure learners’ satisfaction, skills coverage, etc.;
- You provide recommendations to grow and nurture the learning offer identifying on skills gap to cover, or inefficient training, redundancies, etc.;
- You manage external and off the shelf’s catalogs offer (follow up of contracts, identify & benchmark new catalog providers, maximize usage of the catalogs, etc.).
To be successful in this position, you have strong experience of LMS/LXP tools, in an international environment.
If you want to join us to take up this challenge and you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate!
- You are very familiar with learning & LMS environments. If you have already used Docebo, this is a plus!
- Knowledge in content management will be useful (taxonomies, meta data, categorization, naming, etc.).
- You have already worked with agile methods (stories, ceremonies, etc.).
- You are able to get the bigger picture on what drives a learning culture, not only on tools but also on processes and on the environment.
- You are recognized as a good communicator, both written and spoken, and you are comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Finally, you are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Proficiency in French is a plus!
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.