LIGHTING ARTIST - Digital Legends
7 days ago
Job Title:LIGHTING ARTIST - Digital Legends
Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ Mobile to players on the go.
We are looking for a Lighting Artist to work on environment art mobile content. The ideal candidate has an understanding on how game art pipelines work and is aware of technical budgets and constraints.
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
- Lighting implementation across multiplayer and single player levels
- Collaborate with Environment Artist and Technical Artist teams in the development of level lighting to establish a compelling, cohesive look
- Work with Production and Lead Technical Artist to estimate and deliver your tasks in a timely manner.
- Be on the lookout for potential flow improvements.
- Be proactive in looking for information on existing documentation and troubleshooting issues.
- 2 years experience as an Technical, VFX or Lighting Artist.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling techniques.
- Lighting working experience on any level editor (Unreal, Unity, etc.)
- Huge understanding of lighting, colour and scene composition.
- Able to collaborate with the team leads to achieve solutions that work for all disciplines
- Understanding of game art pipelines.
It's always a plus:
- Experience in shooters, mobile game development and/or AAA games
- Comprehension of the technical budgets of game development, LODS and optimisation techniques
What we offer:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- A wide range of perks such as private health and dental insurance, ticket restaurant, wellbeing voucher, 25 days + xmas period holidays and more.
- And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.