Learning & Development Specialist
Amber Bucharest/Montreal is looking for an enthusiastic Learning & Development Specialist to join us!
Develops, recommends and implements learning experiences and learning solutions, custom made for business needs.
L&D Specialist is an Ambassador of our learning organization culture (mindset & practices, creating and implementing end to end learning solutions (from needs identification, design, delivery and assessment) to support development needs, in line with Amber’s business strategy and goals.
• Conducts needs analysis processes to identify and validate development needs (soft & hard skills) in line with business goals.
• Ensures appropriate usage of blended methods and opportunities of learning to upskill / re-skill talent.
• Designs & delivers soft skills development sessions based on L&D strategy.
• Ensures the organization's continuous need for hard skills is met, working closely with Technical Trainers /Amber Academy trainers and management.
• Assesses & measures learning program’s effectiveness & impact.
• Supports the implementation of development resources and tools agreed to sustain training management & digital development (e-learning/LMS/ training software etc.)
• Supports the roll out of Performance Management processes and related issues where needed
• Issue periodically and ad-hoc reports requested by direct manager.
• Supports the roll out of different L&D projects and processes without being limited to Performance Management, Mentoring, succession planning, onboarding, etc.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in designing and delivering Learning Programs and end to end Training processes; competent in facilitation and training skills | minimum 3 years’ experience of delivery of soft skills programs
- English skills at a proficient level, you will communicate constantly with the international team and also deliver sessions in English (international stakeholders)
- Stakeholder relationship skills – will support Managers and Amber Academy Trainers to create certificate programs, will coach them to create end to end learning experiences
- Passionate about people but also able to maintain a good balance between people and results.
Nice to have:
- Know how on lean and agile methodologies
- We’d love to have someone with previous experience in the gaming industry, but it’s not a must.
• Gap Analysis / individual and group development needs analysis
• Learning experience Design, Delivery & Facilitation
• Competency evaluation instruments & competency assessment
• Competent in Stakeholder relationship management; Interpersonal communication (feedback, conflict resolution, participation, building rapport, customer centered)
• Medium Excel level
• Planning & organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER :
• A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
• Professional and friendly work environment.
• Awesome and talented colleagues.
• Support from all your teammates.
• Access to training and learning programs.