This job might no longer be available.
L&D Business Partner
13 days ago
Wargaming Belgrade is looking for a Learning and Development Business Partner who brings charisma and excitement on top of real-world insights and applicable experience to our team. In this role, you’ll be a highly visible team-member, actively engaged in providing our colleagues with the best learning opportunities. Learning and Development Business Partner will create, develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs for employees.
What will you do:
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees and customers.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Assesses training materials prepared by instructors.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Performs other related duties as required.
What are we looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Ideally with experience in startup environment
- Experience creating from scratch training programs
- Has experience creating and conducting leadership trainings
- Advanced English and Russian language skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working in gaming industry
- Experience with digital platforms such as Skillup
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English clubs and platform for learning languages
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.