Korean Speaking Project Manager - Marketing
17 days ago
Marketing team is looking for Project Managers to help with the growth of its Marketing service line. Depending on your background, skills, experience, and resourcefulness, you may be the right person for the job. We value human skills and character as much as we do experience and proficiency.
Is this job for me? 👨🦰👩🦳🧑🦲
You are organized, speak/write professionally in multiple languages, can think on your feet, and keep your cool under pressure. You can multitask, follow many email threads in different languages, and at the same time keep an eye on our internal messenger app and the client’s messenger app and follow the progress of the tasks you assigned to our designers (located in different countries/time zones). You have an interest in games in general and a keen eye for their promotion... sometimes you even watch game ads on YouTube and appreciate the work that went into making them!
Sounds like you? Then this job is for you!
Roles and Responsibilities 🛠️🧪✨
- Communicate professionally with partners and clients, in multiple languages and in a timely manner.
- Keep a cool head. The project manager is like an orchestra’s maestro: you set the tone and pace of work. You must be aware of how your other fellow human beings are performing to make sure they can keep producing great work under decent working conditions.
- Propose new ideas and/or processes to improve the work speed and reduce the time spent on repetitive tasks.
- Jira management: Create and assign tickets according to schedule, add relevant and clear feedback, and move and update tickets according to the latest developments.
- Confidently communicate with all members of the company and sister studios.
- Plan and schedule work for team members, follow up on progress, and raise awareness to other project managers and/or clients if there is any delay or blocker in the work.
- Receive files, organize, and share them according to the standards set by previous team members.
- Quality check: the project manager is the last security check before sending any documents to partners and clients, so you must be able to quickly check any outgoing material for mistakes and ask for correction when needed.
🤹 Skillset 🤹
- Native Korean writing/speaking
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (native or fluent)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow existing processes
- A keen eye for details to quality check all the outgoing work and provide constructive feedback for fixes
- Willingness to work as part of a team and contribute to creative discussions
- Eager to learn from reviews and constructive feedback
- Strong personal time management
- Ability to work remotely and independently
⭐ Experience ⭐
- 2+ years of professional experience
👍 Preferred 👍
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- At least one year of experience in the video game industry
- At least one year of experience in a creative agency
- Experience in translation and/or localization
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
📍 Business hours and Location 📍
⏲ Flexibility in time
We all have different creative clocks, and you know yours better than we do.
We will expect you to work 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday with core hours between 11:00 and 16:00 (excluding a 1-hour break). The rest will be up to you.
🌎 Flexibility in location
Wizcorp fully embraces telework, and most of us work from home. Office space is also available for your convenience, and you will have access to meeting rooms and hot desks.
We may require you to work onsite in specific occasions when using highly specialized equipment.
Offices are located at 1 Chome-22-19 Izumi 8~9F, Suginami City, Tokyo 168-0063 (🗺 map)
You must reside in Japan during your employment at Wizcorp*. We offer legal support for visa applications. Depending on your situation, we may allow you to work outside of Japan during your probation period.
Wizcorp*is a part of Keywords family and has Creative and Marketing service line.
💹 Raises and bonuses 💹
- You will be reviewed once a year and your salary will be adjusted to match with gained experience and project contributions.
- Pay raises are awarded around October or November each year, in line with our budget and financial forecasting for the subsequent year.
- We do not offer bonuses.
🈷️ Additional benefits 🈷️
- Monthly allowance for home office equipment and supplies
- Private language tutoring (Japanese and/or English)
♨️ Holidays and vacations ♨️
- Weekends and national holidays
- Summer/winter vacation: 5 days per year (paid, applicable after the probation period)
- Annual Paid Leave: 10 days per year (first year, following the probation period)
- Bereavement/funeral leave
- Sick leave: 5 days per year (paid, applicable after the probation period)
🤝 Welfare 🤝
Application process 🈸⚙️😊
① Online selection
We review resumes from all applicants within 2 weeks. If your profile matches our requirements, we will send you tests and challenges. Based on the results, we will contact you again to schedule the first interview.
We conduct three interviews to assess your character, passions, skills, and interest in what we do. We also take the time to share our vision and values, as we believe you are interviewing us as much as we are interviewing you.
We make our final decision within 2 weeks after the final interview, and send a detailed offer upon success.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.