This job might no longer be available.
Knowledge Technical Specialist
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
14 days ago
The EMEA CRC is constantly investigating ways to provide a better, faster support for our players through deployment of new technologies, or innovative use of existing one. Our current focus is on automation, machine learning and providing players that need our assistance with a chatbot experience that is both engaging and efficient. To achieve this, we’ll need a dedicated, passionate and proactive Technical Knowledge Specialist, who will oversee implementing, maintaining and refining our chat bot and automation strategy.
You daily tasks will bring you to review the interactions between the bot and the players to identify and correct any issues, but also to keep yourself abreast of situations impacting our operations and either execute on operational needs or leverage your expertise to put forward proposals to alleviate the impact. You’ll provide reports on the bot activity to provide operations with actionable intelligence and to further improve the overall experience for our players. Finally, you’ll seize on opportunities to leverage existing services to enhance further the bot’s capabilities.
Do you have:
- Experience managing chat bots
- A good mind for grasping complex procedures and translating them into something easier to manage
- Strong communication skills that allows you to engage with people from various disciplines
- A solid understanding of how to leverage APIs
- A passion for building smooth experiences for our players
If you answered yes to all above, we can't wait to meet you
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience managing chat bots in the context of customer support
- Previous exprience working with different types of APIs
- Experience leveraging various APIs in different languages and frameworks
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SOQL is a plus
- Ability to plan and estimate workload to ensure timely delivery with a certain level of autonomy
- Ability to anticipate, communicate about and resolve issues
- Ability to communicate clearly with teams from various disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passion for games and gaming is an advantage
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisofts back catalogue on PC
- 22 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation.