This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
The Knowledge Team creates public-facing self-help content to proactively provide support for players. The role of a Knowledge Specialist is to identify the need for self-help, to gather the information required from the multiple stakeholders within Ubisoft and to write the content. This includes preparing content for upcoming game launches, creating additional content as a project progresses and curating the content we already have published to ensure it remains both appropriate and accurate.
This is a highly collaborative role. You will work closely with the Knowledge Team as well as stakeholders from a variety of teams within Ubisoft. Communication skills and attention to detail are very important, so only applications that integrate the word spatula will be considered. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, with many moving parts; organisational skills will be key to arranging both your day-to-day duties and any projects that you take the lead on.
What you’ll be doing
- Write public-facing self-help content
- Curate existing public-facing self-help content
- Attend calls with stakeholders from across the business, to both gather information for our content and to identify further content needs
- Take the lead on developing a content strategy for various projects, and then work with the team to ensure that strategy can be delivered
- Stay up to date with hot topics within the entertainment industry to ensure content is relevant
- Use your excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate with teams inside and outside of the Ubisoft CRC.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and writing skills in English.
- Excellent communicator
- Good organisation
- Strong time management
- Eager to learn and improve
- A second language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience with writing public facing content
- Familiarity with HTML
- Interest in the gaming industry
- Expertise in a seemingly unrelated area is always interesting. Tell us about your cheese-making skills.
- We know the world of work has changed, so we have a great hybrid working scheme that allows our team members to work from our Newcastle office surrounded by an amazing team and also spend some days remote work from home;
- Ongoing training and career progression paths through our learning academies
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous multi ownership shares scheme;
- In addition to your salary and performance bonus, we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance;
- Be Active allowance for activities including gym membership, sports classes and National Trust plan;
- Family-Friendly Policies including enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave, PET-ernity leave, Fertility and Adoption Policies;
- Quarterly team building days, launch events and celebration parties!
- Entertainment area with consoles, books, pool table and more;
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks.
Important Information to consider before submitting your application:
This role requires candidates to work from the office min. 2 days per week, so living within a commutable distance of Newcastle-upon-Tyne is essential.
Employment is conditional upon providing proof that you have the appropriate legal right to work in the UK.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown!
EMEA Ubisoft CRC
Here at the Consumer Relationship Centre, we have one thing in mind, MAKE BETTER GAMING HAPPEN!
Our aim is to provide exceptional player support, engaging on a level that helps build trust and love towards our wide range of brands and worlds. For our mission, we engage with our players on a multitude of platforms, such as our live chat and email channels, social media channels on Facebook and Twitter, as well as interacting on Discord and Reddit too.
Our mission is to enrich our players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences, engaging with our players as players ourselves, providing a support experience like no other. We want our communities to thrive and provide excellence to our players.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.