Knowledge Automation Development Specialist
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
14 days ago
The EMEA CRC is constantly investigating ways to provide a better experience for our players, and our current initiatives focus on tighter interaction and integration between the various systems that support our operations. A talented knowledge Automation Development Specialist with excellent organisation and strong communication skills will be critical to achieving our goal.
Your mission will be to develop a strong understanding of the technologies powering the CRC and to reach out o other teams within Ubisoft to understand the opportunities for better integration, as well as the challenges they pose.
You will be tasked with:
- Building a solid knowledge of the various technical solutions used in and managed by the CRC
- Document how those solutions interact with each other and with external systems
- Getting in touch with various external teams to understand the opportunities, challenges and technical requirements for integration
- Identify blockers and keep the stakeholders abreast of their existence and evolution.
- Have worked with APIs in some capacity
- Have project management experience
- Are able to communicate clearly about complex situations
- Can show autonomy and initiative when the situation demands it
- But you are also a team player at heart
- Can speak technical-ese with other developers and dumbed-down-ese to the rest of us
- want to work in an inclusive environment
- Enjoy a flexible but demanding and ever-evolving environment
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Good project management skills
- Ability to anticipate, communicate about and resolve issues
- Ability to communicate clearly with teams from various disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to understand and work with various APIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of any programming or scripting language is a plus
- Passion for games and gaming is an advantage
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisofts back catalogue on PC
- 22 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation.