Key Account Manager
6 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a Key Account Manager passionate about the Mass Market business
This role, alongside other Key Account Managers, the Sales Operations and Trade Marketing teams will be responsible for developing and growing our presence within the Mass Market.
What You'll Do:
- Work alongside and handle 3-6 Wholesalers who sell into mass market chains.
- Find good potential accounts and work to expand our reach over time.
- Develop and deliver impactful sales pitches, presentations and information to help grow our brands within these accounts.
- Leverage insights from your customers to allow you to accurately forecast for your sales as well as work internally with studios on products appropriate for them.
What You’ll Bring:
- The ability to partner with and grow accounts over time.
- Experience working with Mass Market accounts, understanding their processes, needs and cycles.
- A strong sense of curiosity and a desire to work cooperatively to explore and solve current and future problems.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.