This job might no longer be available.
Key Account Manager
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
7 months ago
What is this role about:
The Key Account Manager, Ecommerce will help Wizards to develop and execute its online retail strategy as well as steward our relationship with external partners in order to deliver the best possible customer experience.
A day in the life a an Key Account Manager:
- Monitor key performance indicators and ensure goals are met.
- Build and maintain sales forecasts and budgets.
- Empower cross-functional teams with data
Catalog & Product Management
- Recommend product portfolio in collaboration with Product Studios
- Collate traffic analytics and translate into actionable insights.
- Work with Marketing teams to identify content-to-commerce opportunities.
- Collaborate with ecommerce Merchandising specialist to optimize product detail pages.
- Maintain good working relationships with strategic partners such as publishers and buyers.
- Coordinate with partners to ensure their promotional activities are effective and valuable.
- Ensure partners live up to their end of our agreements and ensure all parties achieve their best results
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Marketing to help develop the right blend of strategies for the Online Mass channel.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the key buyers and service personnel of the online platforms on which we do business as well as Hasbro's ecommerce team and Wizards' international counterparts.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in ecommerce account management
- Granular knowledge of Amazon, Shopify, or other online sales platforms
- Experience in forecasting and account management
- Excellent communication skills
- High digital IQ. Familiarity with and desire to learn emerging devices, apps, distribution models, and buying experiences
- Self-starter with strong planning ability
- Ability to collect, analyze, and derive actionable insights from data
- Able to work with others to meet deadlines
- Ability to stay on top of changes in consumer behavior and understand where consumer expectations are going
- Familiarity with Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons brands preferred
- B.A., B.S., or equivalent degree or work experience
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.