Key Account Manager
18 days ago
The Key Account Manager is placed under the responsibility of the local Country Manager.
- Manage the relationship with the respective mobile network carriers & key partners and guide them through relevant strategy recommendations appropriate to their brand;
- Analyze and optimize Gameloft revenue performance and increase growth; o Liaise with our support teams to troubleshot issues;
- Act as the key interface between the partners and all relevant divisions;
- Meet mobile network carriers and local partners to introduce the results and define plan for upcoming projects;
- Launch new partnerships with mobile network carriers
- Develop our existing partnership portfolio within your geographical area.
- 2 to 5 years of experience specifically in selling solutions to Telcos – ideally in Value Added Services.
- Experience in working with major carriers and integrators.
- Proven record of building business and selling projects.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong appetite for selling.
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage several complex projects at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Bilingual or Full Professional Proficiency in Brazilian Portuguese and English
- Bilingual or Full Professional Proficiency in Spanish would be a plus
Why join us ?
- Career-development opportunities.
- Dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- An international environment, which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of office, geographical location of the office).
More about Gameloft:
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,700 employees.
Every day, over 2 million Gameloft games are downloaded to mobile phones.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos®, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
*** Localization : ARGENTINA OR BRAZIL
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt® , Dragon Mania Legends , Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter .
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.