Junior Windows Administrator
10 days ago
First-line IT user support for a dynamic AAA game development studio
Guerrilla is looking for a System Administrator to join our Support Team. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the management and continuity of our ICT infrastructure and all its related applications and functions. You will work closely with our IT Support Lead and the rest of the IT Support & IT Infrastructure Team, providing first-line user support and solving daily disturbances at both the workstation and the server level. You will also be in charge of the inventory and distribution of computer peripherals.
What you will do:
As part of our IT Support team, you’re expected to offer user support on the following hard & software:
- Windows 10 workstations;
- Windows 2016/19 Server (Active Directory);
- Installing and testing of hardware and software;
- Support of MS Office / MS 365 users;
- Printers and other peripherals;
- IT related logistics within the building (network, phones, new employees etc.);
- Knowledge of scripting is desirable.
Who you are:
- You have a relevant degree (at least MBO) with an HBO level of thinking and working;
- You have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role;
- You are comfortable working with Microsoft Windows systems, and are able to quickly learn and support new applications;
- You have strong communications skills;
- You are accurate in your work, immune to stress, capable of working independently and with a no-nonsense attitude;
- You are fluent in English communication both written as verbally.
A full-time position with excellent primary and secondary employee benefits, in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply before January 31st, 2021 by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV, Cover Letter with motivation. For questions, feel free to contact Riem Halawani (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through email@example.com ).