Junior Web Developer, Publishing
Santa Monica, California, United States
17 days ago
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim and has sold many millions of copies, winning multiple game awards worldwide and setting the standard for the battle royale genre. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
Our Santa Monica office is seeking a full-time web developer/engineer to sit within our publishing team. You would be working with a team of passionate gamers looking to add a squad member that can provide help with PUBG’s web applications and global web properties. If you are passionate about creating gaming and esports related web properties, PUBG the game, and have a hankering for Chicken Dinners, then this may be the place for you!
- Shipping new web-based properties that are responsive, SEO friendly, performant, and stable
- Maintaining existing web properties
- 3 years of experience in a web development/engineering role, preferably in a corporate environment, after the completion of a bachelors degree
- Experience building and maintaining Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Familiar with modern JS frameworks like Angular, Vue, React
- Code samples (GitHub or offline)
- Passion for gaming, bonus points for playing PUBG frequently
- Experience development in the video game or entertainment industry a huge plus
- Familiar with integrating with RPC or REST HTTP APIs
- Experience working with localized websites in multiple languages
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking in Santa Monica!
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.