This job might no longer be available.
Junior User Researcher
7 months ago
The Junior User Researcher is responsible for supporting the Singapore User Research team in their day-to-day operations, such as moderating & organizing playtests, supporting on analysis of data and the creation of user test reports.
The Junior User Research will be expected to assist with the following:
Organizing User Tests:
- Ensuring the playtest room is properly setup prior to each user test.
- Participating in the moderation and observation of User Tests.
- Ensuring the recruitment of participants fitting the target of each studies
- Help growing our Playtesters database to ensure all studies can be organized with the right amount and profile of participants
Compiling test data and creating reports
- Contributing observation notes and insights to the creation of user test reports.
- Analyzing raw data from different sources such as tracking or surveys and turn them into actionable insights for the development team
- Participating in the write-up of user research reports
Developing core Games User Research skills:
- Developing knowledge of the Games User Research methodologies, types of studies and tools.
- Helping the User Research team in developing best practices to best support the Ubisoft Singapore studio
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.