Junior Unity Engineer
3 days ago
As a Unity Engineer you will be working in a scrum team (7-9people), creating new features for our products as well as improving our core architecture, it is a top-grossing social casual mobile game with millions of daily active users available in over 60 countries around the globe.
Creating new features, solving challenging tasks, working on optimization for the best performance, and improving all areas of our product - that’s our everyday life, regardless of the product. We aim to reach maximum coverage of our code with unit tests and create detailed documentation for our features using Confluence. You will collaborate with Technical Artists on the integration of creative assets into the game. Our games are available on Android and iOS.
- Experience in software development;
- Experience with Unity engine - specifically 2D mobile platforms and it’s scripting API’s (UI, 2D tools, animations, etc.);
- Knowledge of C# programming language;
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and architectural design patterns;
- Understanding the optimization of mobile applications;
- Team player.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.