2 days ago
At Amber, we're always on the hunt for the most talented individuals in the industry to join our team. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service to our customers and know that our employees are key to making that happen. We offer attractive compensation packages and plenty of chances to grow with us, and we're always on the lookout for ways to do things better. Our team works together towards common goals and we value each member's contributions to our mission of continuous improvement and innovation.
About the role:
Entry level contributor responsible for checking and reporting defects or issues of software products according to project standards.
- Execution of test cases
- Understanding and performing of all levels of basic testing (scripted & unscripted tests, bug regression, basic ad-hoc requests) in a timely manner
- Identification and analysis of defects (duplicate search, reproducibility)
- Reporting and documenting defects and issues according to project standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Understand the technical specifications of the product
- Can provide Feature specific feedback
- Partners with other testers to drive QA efforts
- Understands and follows testing direction
- Design and run test scenarios based on product and hardware knowledge
- Active, thorough and timely communication of project matters with the team (internal or external)
- Critical thinking
- Quick to learn
- Collaboration and social skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Additional Days Off - according to Amber’s internal policy.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.