This job might no longer be available.
Junior Tester (Connect Team)
19 days ago
The Connect Client is a digital distribution platform that offers many valuable services to our players, to allow them full access to their Ubisoft games and more. You will be involved in process of testing the Connect application, identifying issues, creating necessary documentation as well as communicating with developers and other stakeholders. This role focuses on client-side engineering and architecture while interfacing with game teams as stakeholders. Working in an international team of passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so.
- Creating test scenarios applicable for the Connect infrastructure and performing tests accordingly
- Verifying and reporting bugs, to assure the best possible experience for our users
- Working closely with developers during the process of creating our software
- Partner with other developers in the creation of requirements so that they can be eﬀectively tested
- Ensure deployment stability across all environment
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly and thoroughly identify and test for ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality
- Help others develop appropriate knowledge and skills through training and constructive feedback
- Upper Intermediate English, written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of testing principles;
- Basic understanding of project life cycle and its phases.
- Knowledge of PC, mobiles (iOS/Android) and consoles above the level of the regular end user.
- Teamwork and Excellent communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and ability to keep up with QA trends and new solutions.
- Passion for software quality
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and good work ethic.
- Experience in software testing
- Experience in working with project management (i.e. JIRA) and test related tools (i.e. TestRail)
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, speciﬁcally QA processes in agile and waterfall development environments
- Experience with API testing.
- Covered vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leaves
- Working hours – from 9.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday (with one-hour lunch break to have rest, enjoy games or sleep on bean bag)
- English or French courses
- Career and development opportunities
- Learning opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and online platforms that provide an opportunity to increase own expertise in various domains
- Medical and life insurance
- Doctor in the office
- Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform
- Regular video game tournaments organized internally
- Welcoming workplace and fun-to-work-with colleagues
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive it will take us up to 14 working days to come back to you with the answer and feedback. Please be patient!
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.