Junior Technical Level Designer
Sofia Sofia City Province bg
8 days ago
The Junior Technical Level Designer creates and implements system design elements into the game. They act as a technical reference and serve as a bridge between tech and design.
- Participate in the prototyping and production of technical elements of a feature
- Help the Level Design team keep the balance between technical constraints and creative vision
- Participate in the data optimization phase of the project, as well as validating the Level Design team’s compliance with technical constraints
- Create gameplay metrics and ensure that they are kept by the team
- Be a technical reference to the team by understanding, applying and creating best practices
- Proactively provide feedback and suggestions on improving tools and methods
- Collaborate with all teams on creating, testing and implementing new gameplay features
- Design and implement elements that are more complex, more abstract or more technically challenging which impact the entire game
- Experience with game engines such as UE4, Unity, etc.
- Attention to details, adaptable, proactive and autonomous person
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly express ideas (spoken and written)
- Curiosity and drive to understand how things work
- Eagerness to learn
- Informal, friendly and international working environment;
- Learn and grow with the best professionals in the gaming industry;
- Possibility to take part in international work-related conferences and trainings;
- Benefits package including – private medical health and dental care, food vouchers, card for all public transport lines, monthly brunches, gifts for special occasions, special game dev merchandise, library of books and games, and many more;
- Flexible working hours and additional days off;
- Excellent office facilities and location right next to Borisova Garden Park in Sofia.
CONTACT : Please send us your Cover Letter and a copy of your updated CV in English.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services worldwide. More than 17,000 talents with a wide range of expertise are committed to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences.
Established in 2006, Ubisoft Sofia has grown to a world-class AAA game dev studio. Throughout the years, the studio has released more than 18 titles, ranging from small casual to big open-world games, and covering a wide range of platforms & technologies. Ubisoft Sofia has brought expertise and creativity into brands such as Tom Clancy’s®, Prince of Persia®, and is a key contributor to the Assassin’s Creed® franchise. With more than 240 talented professionals, the studio is currently working on several big Ubisoft's titles.
Our worlds are infinite. Choose your path and create the unknown.