This job might no longer be available.
Junior Technical Artist (Internship)
14 days ago
Workplace: 3 days a week in the Wroclaw office
Hi, we are Ten Square Games, and we live games! No, not a typo - but a level up from loving! We are on a mission of giving players excellent outdoor experiences on their mobiles. With global hits, such as Fishing Clash, we know how to make the best of technology, fun, and fair play. With 44 million users and 300+ people on board we keep growing and learning, having the insatiable hunger for the next success. If you also like to explore the unknown and know how to own it, we want to work with you!
If you want to read our full story you can find it here.
What is the TSG internship program all about?
By joining TSG as an intern, you’ll become a full-fledged member of the team, which means that you won’t just be learning for three months, you’ll also have a real impact on our products. Don’t worry, though! We’ll make sure you have our support on every step of that road. Do you want to Unlock Excitement? Check out what we have in store for you.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Creating prefabs for animal assets and uploading them into the game;
- Rendering objects and exporting them into 2D graphics;
- Integrating assets in Unity;
- Cooperation with animators and 3d artists throughout our art pipeline;
- Automating the process as much as possible.
What do we require?
- Basic knowledge of Unity and Blender, along with the willingness to grow it;
- Basic 3D modeling skills;
- A keen eye for detail and understanding of artistic concepts;
- High-level English skills (at least B2 or equivalent);
- The ability to work in a diverse team;
- A can-do attitude and the willingness to adapt to new ideas and new technologies.
Nice to have:
What do we offer in return?
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- An educational background in Art;
- Basic familiarity with Substance Painter;
- A portfolio of your previous works.
We are all about our games. We live them and want to create the best product for our players. To do that we need only the best people, and we know that we need to give, to receive. We believe that work is much more than benefits that you receive, although we have quite a few of those. But you can also count on us, grow with us, be sure to get a free hand to test, learn and improve and most of all you will have a direct impact on the product and the company.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.