Junior Systems Administrator (12 Month FTC)
6 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive is seeking an aspiring Junior Systems Administrator to join their Support team on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract. As a Junior Systems Administrator at Take-Two Interactive you will support the wider support team in providing first line and second line support to end users, maintaining, and configuring the local site hardware and applications, and will provide global infrastructure support.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Global Support team, responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our employees including c-level, corporate, creative and remote staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring individual that is looking to kick start their career in a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment products around the globe. We operate in a fast-paced and growing environment that offers an array progression and training opportunities.
What You’ll Take On
- Providing 1st / 2nd Line support to end users in London and corporate sites on all local IT hardware and software issues
- Installing, configuring and maintaining local IT hardware and software according to policies in place
- Identifying the cause of hardware and software failures and provide corrective action to rectify the problem
- Identifying solutions which will reduce or eliminate the re-occurrence of hardware and software problems
- Ensuring email and other communication systems are operating properly, efficiently, and in accordance with corporate security
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install and manage desktop, laptop and mobile computing devices
- Work with other technical teams to triage support tickets
- Work on scripts to automate low level tasks
- Assist in the development of and to adhere to standardised hardware and software installation and support procedures
- Make suggestions for upgrades and timely replacement of hardware and software packages across the company
- Provide support to other business units in the company as directed by IT management
- Ensure IT Issues are being resolved in a timely manner according to the policies in place
- Strong team player and proactive communicator with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving and customer service quality is essential
What You Bring
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (including Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory and Zoom)
- An Understanding of ITIL processes
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to interact with end users to successfully resolve queries and problems
- Proven experience with translating technical jargon into plain English
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
What We Offer You:
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
Perks. Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.