This job might no longer be available.
Junior/Specialist QA Automation Engineer
11 days ago
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our technical QA team as a Junior/Specialist QA Automation Engineer.
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Writing and implementing automated tests for games and tools developed by our studio.
- Analyzing and debugging automated test results.
- Maintenance and improvement of existing automated tests.
- Close cooperating with Tech QA team.
- Assisting DevOps team in developing automated tests framework.
- Good knowledge of any interpreted programming language (LUA preferred).
- Interest in automation during the game development process.
- Ability to think analytically and work systematically.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a similar position.
- Experience with programming (preferrably with C++).
- Previous automation experience with tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Unity Test Tools.
- Technical degree.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Private health care & Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, fully equipped kitchens, fresh fruit every week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.