This job might no longer be available.
Junior Software Analyst
20 days ago
We are hiring a Jnr, Mid, & Senior-level Software Support Analyst , for our Bangalore services and technology solutions team. You will be part of a team that provides global support (24*7) to our artists and engineers in our worldwide studios.
MPC has been a global leader in visual effects for over 25 years, delivering some of the most technically challenging and widely recognized movies in production today. This opportunity allows you to be directly involved with Development and Production teams.
As part of our engineering organization you will collaborate with developers, understand production workflows, and pipeline. By working with the artists, you will help bring solutions to ensure our our teams have a successful delivery, as we create the next award winning imagery in the visual effects industry.
- Work with Artists and software developers globally, providing prompt front-line technical support for all newly submitted tickets
- Identify and provide solutions to problems reported by users to resolve their issues, working with development team(s) to investigate and escalate issues when applicable
- Serve as a liaison between the artist and development team(s) to effectively convey and prioritize customer requests and concerns
- Develop and maintain the support team's playbook, documentation and customer knowledge base
- Work in 24X7 support environment in shifts.
- Can be Individual contributors during weekends and crucial times
- Bring in real time Production Support experiences to motivate the team
- Mentor team in following defined processes and share benefits of following.
- Bring the balance in Shift allocations by working with combination of seniors/juniors in the team.
- Play in front line for taking up unexplored and new types of issues as needed.
- Share constructive feedback with Seniors/Leads for repetitive issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in software service or support team
- Experience interacting and communicating directly to customers globally
- Expertise in Python, and shell scripting
- Have experience with one or more of the following issue tracking software and workflows (Jira, Service Desk, Service Now, Zendesk, RT) Knowledge of SDLC, ITIL, and ITSM processes.
- Experience in kubernetes and Dockers
- Strong Experience with Unix/Linux operating system and developing on this platform.
- Experience in working high demand environment.
Desired Additional Skills:
- Working Experience in applications built on C++, Java, or Perl
- Experience with databases, such as Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL. Experience supporting both terminal and GUI applications
- Knowledge of one or more VFX applications - Maya, Katana, Houdini, or Nuke Knowledge of VFX production workflows
- Positive attitude towards learning
- Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team
- Extremely organized with excellent communication and documentation skills Excellent attention to detail, and ability to analyze complex problems and workflows Deadline orientated and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. We have a number of job classifications within our team structure. Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Technicolor Creative Studios shares are admitted to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (TCHCS)
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company providing world-class production expertise driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. Home to a network of award-winning studios, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, we inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our global teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.