This job might no longer be available.
Junior Scanning Specialist
24 days ago
As we expand our scanning team, we are looking for a Junior Scanning Specialist who will become an integral part of our growing team, making significant contributions to the development of groundbreaking RPGs that captivate players worldwide. Join us at the forefront of our expansion and be a vital force in our mission to create extraordinary gaming experiences!
- Using 3D scanning technology or photogrammetry to capture real-world objects or environments.
- Creating scans which can be later used for making assets in game.
- Helping the team improving the scanning pipeline.
- Preparation of objects for scanning.
- Working with Photographic and scanning equipment.
- Scanning on locations.
- Scan processing - cleaning, optimising, retopology, texture baking.
- B Driving licence (needed for scanning trips).
- Fluent English, C1.
- Experience with photogrammetry software.
- Experience with using photographic equipment, camera, lamps etc.
- Intermediate modelling/retopo skills.
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Game enthusiast.
- Curiosity, kindness, positive and professional can-do attitude.
- Problem solving skills.
Office-First: working from the Warsaw studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall, daily Gym Assistant support and yoga and healthy spine classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. Want to dive deeper into our company’s culture? Explore our social media and check out our YouTube channel where we share behind-the-scenes insights and stories direct from our team members!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.