Junior Recruitment Researcher, remote
7 days ago
ZeptoLab is looking for a Junior Recruitment Researcher to join HR team!
Are you passionate about recruitment, candidate experience and eager to make a big impact by bringing together top talent in the game industry?
Have you ever spent hours playing a casual game on your smartphone? More to the point, are you familiar with Om Nom, a funny green monster who is fond of candies?
Ok great! And last, have you ever dreamed of working in a small but world-famous company that brings fun and happiness to billions of mobile players around the world?
If you can say yes-yes-yes then it's quite likely we are made for each other! We have an exciting opportunity to be our new Junior Recruitment Researcher!
What you will do
- Source top talent candidates for current and future needs in CIS and European market;
- Engage with passive candidates via different online channels;
- Do ongoing talent mapping of the gaming industry;
- Keep internal talent pool in our ATS (Workable) up-to-date and well-structured;
- Work with the Recruitment team to define agile recruitment strategies which are capable of meeting dynamic requirements of a growing business;
- Collaborate and share knowledge & best practices with the HR team;
- Improve company’s employer brand via social media presence;
- Serve as a culture advocate.
Who you are
- You are a recent graduate of HR-related studies and /or you did a previous internship in the recruitment field;
- You have a basic understanding of sourcing strategies and different sources: from LinkedIn and headhunter to Twitter, Facebook, Slack, GitHub, Behance, ArtStation and other new channels:
- You are familiar with Boolean search and you know how to craft engaging messages to a passive talent;
- You're insatiably curious, you enjoy asking what makes different businesses work, and want to understand how different parts of the business fit in with and impact one another;
- You're generally excited about technology, game development, mobile market, and entertainment;
- You're passionate, with deep empathy for others, which helps you ensure candidates understand & appreciate our unique culture of being fun, innovative and quality-oriented;
- You enjoy working with social media;
- You are fluent in English and Russian;
- Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and share your experience with a positive attitude!
What we offer
- 1 year contract and the salary of 500 EUR per month;
- A passionate, collaborative and experienced team you can learn from;
- Gaining experience in an international English speaking environment, where you will learn about recruitment for the gaming industry in CIS and the European market.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
Diversity is important to us
ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.