Junior Recruiter (Internship)
12 days ago
Who we are
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Are you passionate about Recruitment? Are you thrilled to start your career discovering all the secrets of this world?
Maybe we are the right company for you, and you are the right candidate for us!
We’re looking for a Junior Recruiter who will work closely with the HR Team in South Europe. We share ideas and look to continually evolve the way we do things to improve candidate experience and help hiring managers hire amazing people for Keywords.
Maintaining an excellent candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment journey is our goal!
What you’ll do:
- Development and implementation of research strategies and channels to create pools of suitable candidates
- Create and develop our job profiles in coordination with the respective departments
- Curricula screening
- Selection and evaluation of profiles in line with requests
- Contact candidates, phone pre-interview, schedule interviews
- Active and maintain relationships with universities and external agencies
- Definition, organization and participation in employer branding events
- Constantly provide an amazing candidate experience and look to always improve this across the teams
- Take over administrative tasks in the recruiting process
- Familiarity in the use of the main recruitment platforms
- Good knowledge of the Office package
- Fluency in English is compulsory
- At least 6 months of experience in Recruitment
- Excellent communication skills at different level
- Result oriented
- Ideally you have a degree in HR/Recruiting field
What we offer
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast-growing and international company
- Hybrid working