Junior R&D Engineer
9 days ago
- Developing products (automation tools / frameworks) using primarily using C++, data structure, algorithm and multithreading, inheritance and polymorphism, string and STL
- Developing robust Automated scripts ranging from simple to complex scenarios
- Should be able to write unit tests whenever needed
- Working closely with Production team, Developers, Tools Group and Test teams to understand game architecture, game play and thereby develop automation solution for speedy and quality delivery of games
- Implementing continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) for regular and on demand automation execution
- Very strong experience on OOPS, Data Structure, Algorithm and multithreading, inheritance and polymorphism, string and STL
- Having a strong conceptual understanding and hands on coding expertise in C++
- Should have developed a robust automation framework and automation scripts
- In-depth experience in programming languages.
- Should have strong understanding and hands on experience in API automation
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
Bachelors OR Masters degree, preferably in computers.
· We at Ubisoft, provide the best possible resources and environment that stimulates growth in a fast paced and ever evolving industry. Some of the perks that would indulge you –
· Access to all Ubisoft Games without cost
· A chance to work on international AAA projects in partnership across multiple studios
· Experience the latest and forthcoming game engines developed internally
· Access to cutting edge hardware
· Opportunity to travel overseas and collaborate with colleagues from other studios or to participate in QC events
· A free and hearty breakfast
· Indoor games like pool, table tennis, etc.
· Regular video game tournaments organized internally
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Role - Junior R&D Engineer
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.