Junior Quality Engineer
29 days ago
SummaryWe are currently seeking a Junior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to perform product testing activities, ensuring the delivery of high-quality products and providing insights into specific quality issues. This position plays a crucial role in the successful delivery of our award-winning product portfolio. The role collaborates with various functional teams and Subject Matter Experts to identify, escalate, and address quality concerns. Testing responsibilities cover a wide range of areas, including product interoperability, software, hardware, firmware, peripherals, and other aspects of the product. Over time, this role will develop its own area of expertise and grow in tandem with the positive momentum of our product portfolio.
What you'll do
- Carry out product test activities: planning, set-up, execution and reporting
- Support various QA activities directed towards product development, regulatory and compliance needs
- Coordination and tracking of the resolution of issues with respective stakeholders
- Actively seek improvements at all points in the relevant processes
- Assist Engineering & Senior Team Members when required
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Passion for end-to-end product testing committed to our customers
- 2+ years of experience in Product Testing or Quality Roles
- Proficient in Excel, familiarity with JIRA or other issue tracking software
- Programming Skills would be beneficial
- Ability to prepare, review and enhance Test Plans
- Analytical Mind
- Ability to coordinate multiple concurrent test planning and execution activities
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting.
- Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.