Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
24 days ago
We are Unity Solutions, a new team creating custom software for a wide range of clients across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
Our growing new team is looking for a hardworking contract Quality Assurance Analyst with a passion for and expertise in advanced technology to join our Quality team. In this role, you will play a key part in ensuring that our quality assurance project deliverables are shipped helping to setup related processes in accordance with industry standards while providing support to the Unity Solutions Development and Project Management teams.
Our team’s mission is to create quality solutions by validating a wide array of projects. Our emerging technologies create groundbreaking results for clients around the globe. Our expertise in Unity Core products, 3D Real Time applications, XR , ML, robotics, and IoT enable companies to build value within their businesses. Together, we will ensure that our clients remain relevant and driven in a constantly evolving market.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans outlining test approach and risk mitigation. Providing QA approval reports at the time of release.
- Solid understanding of various software QA methodologies and tools. Identify risks in the project and communicate concerns to the Lead, Quality Assurance.
- Reviewing and evolving test strategies and see that all the testing types like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered
- Defining and monitoring productivity and efficiency of testing through debugging, quality assurance metrics and implementing KPIs.
What we’re looking for
- Should have knowledge and experience working with various tech stacks.
- Experience in a professional services environment working in a quality assurance capacity on RT3D/Cloud/AI/Data Science, Machine learning , Mobile Tech and Web Tech applications.
- Experience with API testing using Postman, Newmann, Swagger etc.
- Experience working on Jira, Test Rail, Confluence,GitHub, Jenkins and other related tools.
- Basic knowledge with automated test scripts and tools such as Unity Test Runner, Unity Engine, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, NUnit, Load and Performance Testing.
You might also have
- Experience in performance, stress/load and/or security testing.
- Experience with cloud computing.
- Familiarity with scripting languages.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.