This job might no longer be available.
Junior QA tester
21 days ago
Brace Yourself Games is expanding! We're looking for a Junior QA Tester to join our team.
- Performing functionality, usability, and regression testing of our games
- Testing the compatibility of our games on a variety of hardware platforms
- Participating in weekly planning meetings
- The list of duties above is far from exhaustive. We're looking for someone who is adaptable, multi-talented, and eager to take on new challenges.
- Detail oriented, responsive, and extremely reliable
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Avid gamer with knowledge of industry trends
- Located within commuting distance of downtown Vancouver, and legally able to work in Canada
As this is a junior position, no prior QA experience is required! Please include a cover letter with your application.
Brace Yourself Games is located in downtown Vancouver, Canada. This is a permanent full time paid position. Rate of pay is above industry standard and includes a profit sharing plan and an outstanding benefits package. We develop games because games make us happy. If we’re not having fun doing it, what’s the point? No one at BYG is required to work more than 40 hours per week. We maintain an inclusive, supportive, fun company culture. We’re looking for the candidate who will make BYG an even better place to work! We will respond to successful applicants with an offer to interview. Thanks very much! We look forward to hearing from you.
The creators of Cadence of Hyrule, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Phantom Brigade, and Industries of Titan are now hiring a Junior QA Tester.