Junior QA Tools Developer
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
7 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for a talented C# Programmer who possesses a passion for developing innovative automation solutions that enhance creative workflows. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- We plan, design and build services and tools that support our worldwide QA staff and our internal business needs.
- We maintain a variety of existing tools and systems to ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations.
- Analyse existing QA Tools to gain understanding of required improvements.
- Work with Senior QA Staff to plan new and improved QA Tools.
- Develop and release new QA Tools to an agreed timeline.
- Maintain Tools and release updates as required.
- Maintain awareness of relevant technologies and modern best practise, as well as drive their adoption within the toolset.
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong .NET/C# and WPF skills.
- SQL / relational database skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- MVVM application architecture
- Ability to work well within a cross-studio team.
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- ASP.NET Core (Web API).
- Entity Framework or similar ORMs.
- Designing/Prototyping UI layouts.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar India recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.