Junior QA Technician (all genders)
24 days ago
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a Junior QA Technician (all genders) you will test our games and systems to ensure that they keep on improving. You will become an expert on our games and will work in an international, committed team.
- Test the versions of our games and systems on the basis of predefined test plans and internal guidelines
- Ensure optimal performance of our games with respect to functionality and quality
- Produce detailed bug reports in accordance with the guidelines of our Quality Assurance
- Bug regression and generel bug database maintenance
- Give feedback to our development teams with respect to game design and gameplay
- Passion for the games industry and ideally some basic software testing experience (University Project, Open Betas, etc.)
- Good eye for detail and precision, resilient and stress resistant
- Basic technical knowledge of PCs and mobile devices
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel) or Google Docs equivalent
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- A valid work and residence permit for Germany is required prior to commencement of employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life - and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Your contact person for this job offer is Yi-Ling Lam.
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.