Junior QA Engineer
13 days ago
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Evaluate manual test cases for automation.
- Support technical testing for frontend clients.
- Create test scenarios.
- Coordinate with developers to ensure all features have test coverage.
- Develop, integrate and maintain various automated test frameworks to validate versions released.
- React to issues by adding or writing new test scenarios to detect similar issues
- Support the Tech Lead in building tools, test cases and tracking down issues (e.g. gathering of metrics and logs to document issues)
- Implement and maintain testing guidelines.
- Participate in peer reviewing of code to maintain code quality, reliability & reusability for testing & deployment
- Maintain high quality example tests for other projects to adapt.
- Share automated testing best practices with other projects.
- Use clear and timely reports, in standard & easily sharable mediums (email, Teams, dashboards, etc.)
- Liaise with Dev Team to help address or document third-party issues
- Manage and coordinate remote location (codev) on automatic testing
WHAT YOU BRING
- Experience with C# development & debugging
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks and methodologies (unit; functional; interface; behavioural)
- Proficiency at reusing, adopting and integrating existing code
- Strong communication tactics/ knowledge sharing
- Passionate about gaming
- Prior AAA shipped games
- Computer Science degree preferred
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.