This job might no longer be available.
Junior QA Analyst (Native Mandarin Speaker)
3 months ago
We're looking for a Junior QA Analyst to join our fun, talented and multinational team.
We work with game studios located around the world, to help support their games that are in production or still in development. Joining our team would allow you to work directly on games features played by people all over the world.
The Junior QA Analyst (Native Mandarin Speaker) will report to QA Manager.
What will you do?
Your primary responsibilities will be to create and execute test strategies/plans to verify the quality of our products and communicate the results to stakeholders. You will also work with stakeholders to identify risks early at the requirements stage to prevent defects. Additionally, you will partner with other Analysts to help find and solve technical problems and recommend quality process improvements.
What are we looking for?
- Mandarin: Native Level, English: Business Level
- Test experience. You have prior experience in a tester role and have a knack for finding new types of defects.
- Critical thinking. You have a questioning mindset and are not afraid to alter the status quo.
- Systems comprehension: You are able to understand complex software systems at a technical level.
- Customer focus. You have a deep understanding of the user experience... you know exactly what will frustrate customers.
- Verbal and written communication skills. Given your trade is around highlighting risks to stakeholders, you know that you need to have effective communication to have the desired impact.
- A passion for your craft. You don't just aim to get the job done, but teach others how to think like you and multiply your skills across the team.
- A collaborative mindset. You'll be working within a team of engineers to help them identify risks from the start of the development process, and ensure risks are being mitigated throughout the development cycle.
- Pro-activity. You embody an approach of purposefully using the resources available to you to mitigate problems before they are problems and seeking out assistance when required, at both a technical and team level.
- Curiosity in the world around you and a desire to continuously learn.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- A Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or similar
- Experience using heuristic based testing
- Some automation experience
- Experience testing video games and/or game engines
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
Please only apply for this role if you are authorised to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.