Junior Project Manager – Data Assets Management Tools
13 days ago
- Create and manage user accounts and user profiles, and define the permissions for each profile.
- Train users: in-person, through live webinars, documentation and guidelines.
- Send regular emails to users, perhaps monthly, that are concise but keep them up-to-date on new content and features.
- Identify users’ needs and requirements and review them with tool representatives to see if they can be included on the roadmap.
- Identify possible integrations needs and review them with tool representatives.
- Monitor the tool system alerts to understand who’s uploading/downloading what and identify areas of concern: e.g digital assets without categories, empty metadata fields, assets pending in the waiting room.
- Leverage analytics tool to see how the system is performing. Create reports to share with leadership team to communicate the tool system’s performance and user engagement.
- Responsible for assigning appropriate metadata for assets to ensure accurate usage rights.
- Maintains accurate procedures and records for the tool system.
- Design the custom taxonomy, filters, filenaming convention, abbreviations, keywords, expiration dates, etc. Create the documentation and store it in the DAM system as a resource for users.
- Help teams develop and implement workflows and processes.
- Uploads, publish, arrange and maintains the assets in DAM tool organized and follow assets naming convention/partitions/filters,/tags/ etc.).
- Coordinates and publish the digital assets submitted to Brand Portal Waiting room.
- Supervise closely all the activity within the tool, and coordinates with the different teams concerned, making sure the all assets are properly published.
- Communicates with tools representatives and support teams to ensure the tools is working smoothly.
- Develops procedures and guides for assets organization and structure. Continually evaluate our workflows and tools for scale and efficiency.
- Addresses other requests and reports coming from the management.
- Experience in a coordinator/project manager position.
- Ability to coordinate people and projects with your mind set on deliverables.
- Outgoing person with strong organizational and communications skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Ability to communicate and produce documentation and presentation in English.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Experience in working with different management tools: JIRA, DAM, etc.
- Analytical Thinking.
- English speaking and writing.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better)
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this S urve y
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?