13 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As a Programmer you will ensure the playability of the game (the link between the player’s actions, character’s behaviours, and the User Interface on the evolution of the game).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop clean code to deliver/support features under the direction of the Technical Lead;
- Understand, extend, and build on tech for our in-house engine, based on requirements for the project
- Develop UI Code, and possibly also support UI data integration, in order to support the features/intent defined by the project;
- Build adequate knowledge of the codebase and pipeline to be able to autonomously work in the development environment safely;
- Work to ensure that the code base is healthy by refactoring outdated systems and removing unnecessary code;
- Participate in code reviews & technical discussions, giving constructive input.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Good programming knowledge/fundamentals;
- C++ Programming language
- Background in game and UI programming/concepts.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.