This job might no longer be available.
Junior Product Manager (Free-to-play)
4 months ago
We are looking for a PASSIONATE GAME PLAYER with business acumen to join at the position of Junior Product Manager (Free-to-play).
The Junior Product Manager assists in the following business processes:
- Monetization and Live Operations strategy development and implementation;
- Game revenue growth;
- Tracking data and KPIs analysis;
- Content release plan executing;
- Market and competitors research;
- Sharing market data across team;
- Playing mobile games A LOT.
- Passion for mobile games;
- Energy to learn;
- At least 1 year of experience in Marketing/Games/Online;
- Analytical skills;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service;
- Fluency in English;
- Result-oriented and highly organized person;
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and your 3 reasons why you want to join the gaming industry. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.