Junior Procurement Officer
12 days ago
Your life at Ubi:
As a Procurement Specialist in our studio your main role will be to create a link between internal clients and suppliers.
Your main mission:
- Respond to all requests from internal clients with promptitude and professionalism and assist them to define their needs
- Ensure the compliance of the process with internal guidelines:
- Ordering management.
- Receiving process of the orders.
- Support payment process with accounting team.
- Set up the scorecard in terms of Quality – Cost – Time
- Identify and propose solutions by participating in the Procurement process in relation with the centralized procurement team in Bucharest
- Create and send requests for information/quotation
- Contract management process to be followed
- Respect the highest ethical standards in relation with suppliers
The professional value you bring:
- Similar experience in large organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized, punctual, and assertive
- Proactive and able to show initiative
- Good team player
- Attention to details
- Negotiation skills, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Very good command of English
- MS Office package
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues in the support functions are the backbone of the studios, they make sure that the business departments have the needed resources for creating fantastic new worlds, and that our magic is passed on.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.