This job might no longer be available.
Junior PR Executive
Cluj-Napoca CJ ro
7 days ago
Gameloft Romania is looking for a Communication, PR & Event professional based in Cluj. Our new colleague will be responsible for the internal communication programs in our studio, and also part of the external communication programs in collaboration with Gameloft Romania PR team.
The Communication, PR & Event Planner will be responsible for the effective delivery of information and communications to Gameloft employees and will work closely with our local teams, executives and external partners and collaborators.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Ensure all internal communications are clear, well timed, engaging, of a high quality and consistent;
- Provide support to leaders in communicating management strategy and engaging people across the studio;
- Create internal and external event plans within the studio and proactively promote them;
- Manage and ensure the full lifecycle of an event – from ideea to final feedback;
- Create external campaigns for brand awareness together with the local HR team;
- Develop, write and edit content for the staff newsletter, intranet, team briefings and other communication channels;
- Write internal articles, organizational announcements and develop internal communication presentations for the company website as needed;
- Constantly improve the employee engagement strategy, the employees’ benefits packages and the employee development actions;
- Work with the PR Manager to agree upon yearly external communication plan;
- Manage the PR & communication budget in an efficient and cost-effective manner;
- Creatively execute tasks and push boundaries to achieve new goals.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Romanian & English;
- Proficient in media platforms like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, able to deliver professional looking documents/presentations, as required;
- Photoshop, video editing, Ilustratorare a major plus;
- Demonstrable understanding of Communications & Events management;
- Excellent initiative and proactive attitude;
- Experience with web based social networking (Facebook, Twitter etc.) is a plus
- Interest and knowledge about the gaming industry field is considered a plus;
- Strong ability to manage tasks and projects from concept through to completion, including administrative and paperwork;
- Able to rapidly adjust to changes.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a multinational environment
- Proven track record of event planning
- Experience of leading internal and external communications initiatives and event planning and budgeting.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Cluj can offer you?
• Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees)
• Lunch tickets.
• On site cervical massages on a regular basis
• Our studio is a very ambitious one, with a fast growth - it opened in 2010 and we are now proud to have over 200 employees
• A modern and ultra-central office building.
We can’t wait to find our next great team member!
Interested? Apply now.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 750 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.