Junior .NET Web Developer
2 months ago
Your life at Ubi
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Junior .NET Web Developer to join a team responsible with designing and developing web applications exposed online to UBISOFT gamers.
As part of our team located in Bucharest, you will contribute in developing high availability and low latency solutions with direct impact on UBISOFT gamers. You will join an experienced team and have opportunities to learn and grow.
We are using mainly the Microsoft technology stack but also client side libraries and frameworks, and as well some AWS products.
Your main mission
- Work as a full-stack developer in an international environment;
- Participate in all project phases: analysis, design, development, testing;
- Interact with project manager, team leader, other developers and testers in order to achieve project goals;
- Learn and use new technologies like .NET Core, React, AWS, etc.
The professional value you bring
- Proven experience as a C# .NET web developer;
- Knowledge of programming paradigms, data structures, SQL;
- Good command of English.
The personal value you bring
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies;
- Easily adaptable to change.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.