Junior Mocap Technician
7 days ago
- Processing mocap data with help of mocap specialists
- Marking good takes, section on the mocap list during recording
- Distributing scripts before and during recording
- Attend pre-production meetings
- Help out motion capture technicians with talent's markering up process
- Assist motion capture stage assistant during layout prop designs
- Assist motion capture team during organization of the mocap shoots
- Gathering and sending reference materials for the talents for upcoming shoots
- Experience with one of the following software: Maya, Motionbuilder, Blender, 3d studio Max
- Speaking Fluent English
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of Vicon Blade or Vicon Shogun is a big plus
- Time oriented and organized
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Loves complex and creative problem solving
- Keen attention to detail
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.