Junior/Mid Software Engineer
17 days ago
Wargaming Sydney is seeking for a Junior/Mid Software Engineer to join our studio. We are looking for someone with passion, who is willing and able to dive into all aspects of game technology and development.
The Junior/Mid Software Engineer will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
What will you do?
You will bring your skills to help us create and bring new game experiences to millions of players. Additionally, you will be involved in shaping the game replay experience for future Wargaming titles. You will be joining a cross-functional development team that's agile, open, fun, and driven to build high-quality products. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in discussions regarding architecture and design of game technologies
- Perform software development for technology used by our Games
- Support Game teams with the integration of our technology
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Problem solving ability and knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Someone comfortable working with large code bases
- Ability to work within an agile team and ensure timely completion of work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Some knowledge of any other programming languages, especially Python
- Experience in game development or related technologies (e.g. Unreal, Unity)
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.