This job might no longer be available.
Junior Data Analyst - EMEA (Contract)
5 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
As the Junior Data Analyst EMEA, you will be instrumental in supporting the EMEA Marketing team with all of their data and analysis requests - from sizing audiences to delivering post campaign reporting.
You will have experience in demonstrating a best-in-class ability to proactively consolidate an extensive array of marketing data inputs, and analysing them to uncover critical insights. You will be working closely with all members of the EMEA marketing team, encapsulating paid media campaigns, social media, owned and operated channels (email, push notifications) and influencer marketing. Finally, you’ll have a background working in a similar company or industry to Twitch, notably assessing campaigns across multiple markets.
You will have an expansive international remit encompassing all of EMEA. You will report into the Director of Integrated Marketing EMEA, and will support the EMEA Marketing Analyst with all analytics requests for the region, integrating cohesively with global counterparts in the US, notably the Marketing Science and Analytics team based in San Francisco. The role will be based in London (remotely in the initial months).
- Help to drive the building and strategy of marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels including, but not limited to, emails and push notifications
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses, build robust automated dashboards and self-service analytics to empower team members to make decisions based on actionable insights
- Service analysis and/or post campaign data requests from our external agencies
- Assist with the organisation of campaign wrap ups, test & learn insights, and monthly/quarterly reporting
- Maintain a culture of high-quality output and exceptional customer service: effectively communicate at all levels, ensure that work gets done well and on time, respond effectively to unexpected obstacles and reallocate resources as necessary
- 2+ years experience in an analytics function, preferably in the consumer internet space or in a high-velocity, high-growth product / business
- Expert SQL skills and the ability to wrangle potentially unruly data
- Experience using Tableau or other similar data visualization tool
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data, including time series analysis, experimentation, data visualization, and defining performance strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in engineering, math, statistics, data analytics or operations research
- Masters degree preferred but not required
- You are Twitch user yourself and have a passion for gaming and media
- Python, R or other similar statistical tools
- Experimentation or A/B testing experience
- Experience working with JIRA or similar project management tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.