This job might no longer be available.
Junior Level Designer
Sofia Sofia City Province bg
7 months ago
Ubisoft’s games provide players with memorable worlds to serve as a fun and inspiring playground. As a Level Designer your role will be to imbue these worlds with your creativity, design proficiency and knowledge.
- Participate in the design of your levels through the full cycle of production from conception to finalization;
- Understand and implement the desired gameplay in the levels with support from the Leads and Senior Designers;
- Collaborate with the Creative, Art, and Gameplay Programming teams;
- Be willing to learn and expand your level and game design knowledge;
- Resolve technical issues and bugs reported into the database by the QA team;
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in the game development industry;
- Experience in level editors and scripting tools;
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work within deadlines;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Proficiency in English.
- Informal, friendly and international working environment;
- Opportunities to develop your skills working on AAA games;
- Learn and grow with the best professionals in the gaming industry;
- Possibility to take part in international work-related conferences and trainings;
- Benefits package including – private medical health and dental care, food vouchers, card for all public transport lines, monthly brunches, gifts for special occasions, special game dev merchandise, library of books and games, and many more;
- Flexible working hours and additional days off;
- Excellent office facilities and location right next to Borisova Garden Park in Sofia.
CONTACT : Please send us a copy of your updated CV in English and portfolio.
Established in 2006, Ubisoft Sofia has grown to a world-class game dev studio. Throughout the years, it has developed a rich portfolio, ranging from casual to action adventure games, and covering a wide range of platforms and technologies. The Studio has brought its expertise and creativity into brands such as Tom Clancy’s®, Prince of Persia®, and Assassin’s Creed®.
For more than seven years Ubisoft Sofia has been a key contributor to the Assassin’s Creed franchise, most recently taking a significant part in the development of Assassin’s Creed Origins, and also leading the creation of both its mythology DLC “The Curse of the Pharaohs” and Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered. After 13 years, more than 18 released games, and increasing its teams almost seven times to 230+ people, Ubisoft Sofia is currently working on contributing to a number of big Ubisoft's titles, including Beyond Good and Evil 2. The most recent achievement of the production teams in the Studio is the release of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, highly acclaimed by both players and critics alike.