Junior Knowledge Specialist
Chengdu Sichuan cn
9 days ago
In conjunction with operational teams and in response to feedback, the Knowledge Specialist work to ensure that all infomation is available to the Customer Support team in the right format at the right time in the designated language. To produce consistently accurate FAQ documents in the specified format for the use of internal teams and also externally for our players. To consistently look for opportunities to improve the experience of both internal and external customers by sharing feedback and recommendations with the relevant contacts.
What you will do:
- Create, update and archive FAQs.
- Provide localizations on FAQ and Knowledge Base content.
- Monitor all localizations and ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure embargos and deadlines are adhered to.
- Create initiatives to increase self help and player empowerment.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Create game agnostic content to help with platform specific topics.
- Support new projects and the wider business as and when required.
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
What you should be equipped with:
- 1 year work experience and above related to translation or localization
- Experience of creating FAQ documentation and Knowledge Base materials.
- Experience of document localization
- Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, Your Tube
- Good spelling and grammar
- Quick thinker – work proactively
- Good communicator and team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Native/mother tongue speaker for the represented language (CN)
- Good command of English
- Strong technical ability is preferred
- Active gamer
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘), or contact us for application by: email@example.com
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。