Junior Java Developer
13 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
We are looking for a Junior Java Developer to warm welcome to the team of professional and experienced developers. We love agile and use TDD. According to millions of users, our projects are definitely high-load.
You will be a significant part of a team of experienced engineers who are continuously creating new features and pushing our servers to handle higher loads efficiently.
Our technology stack is pretty wide, in our recent projects we mainly used Java, Groovy, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Aerospike, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, MemSQL and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build fast, reliable, multi-threaded, highly scalable microservices.
- 1+ years of experience of Java Core, multithreading, Java EE
- Strong awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (e.g. Spring Framework)
- Experience to write tests
- Experience with Spring frameworks
- Experience with Git
- Experience of testing frameworks (Junit, Spock, etc.)
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development
- Intermediate English
Nice to have
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- NoSQL database experience (we use Aerospike)
- Experience in decomposing technical tasks and defining level of effort for complex services
- knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching
- Experience with Groovy and other dynamic languages (Groovy, Python)
- Experience using test-driven development
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies