Junior IT Engineer
12 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is looking for an experienced and motivated Jr. IT Engineer to administer and support Chartboost team across its worldwide offices. You will be a key member of a team that provisions, deploys, manages, and administers hardware and software support and services along with acting as a technical liaison with Chartboost’s parent company, Zynga (Take Two Interactive). If you’re looking for the opportunity to work, build out and learn new skills and platforms, this is the place for you!
Impact you will make:
- Interact and provide support to a diverse group of people across the globe
- Work with and assist Support, DevOps, Workplace teams
- Lead and contribute to building out and streamlining IT procedures and processes
- Manage tools like: Duo, Bettercloud, Google Workspace, Atlassian, Github
- Be able to approach issues creatively and cost-consciously
- Help Chartboost move to a more cloud-based ‘serverless’ infrastructure
- Set up and build out network infrastructure at Chartboost HQ, and satellite offices
- Build out more integrations for current and future platforms and services as the business and technical requests evolves
Who you are:
- You just read the description above and can’t wait to start! You have a solid customer facing support background, enjoy working with and assisting a diverse group of people while helping manage the (people) operations side of a company of Chartboost’s size and scale, i.e. start-up vibes with an established market presence
- You’ve worked with and willing to engage, lead, and direct a large number of people towards process and procedures that aligns with parent company and in-org teams, with an emphasis in being customer service and support-oriented
- You are proactive about everything. You are the kind of person who looks for things to improve and you can work independently
- You are willing to “carry the pager” but strive to build a system reliable enough that you don’t get paged
The following experience would be a plus:
- 3 years of IT customer support and service
- Cloud-based, internet facing platforms and services
- Familiarity with networking infrastructure
- Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP
- Flexibility in time availability (and a willingness to travel ++)
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.