This job might no longer be available.
Human Resources & Payroll Assistant
21 days ago
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
EA Spain houses the biggest international Localization and Certification studio in Europe for videogames. Around 200 employees, increasing to around 450 during the summer peak season, work in the Central Development Services, which provides localized versions of EA's titles to more than 30 countries in Europe and the Near East and South America and certification services for EA games worldwide
As a Payroll Assistant, reporting to the Payroll Specialist, you will support the increasing workload in the Payroll department during the peak season in the Central Development Services, being responsible for the following responsibilities:
- You will help with the hiring process (social security, TA1 forms, payroll system).
- You will prepare the terminations and will give final settlement to the employees. Provide general advice to employees on these matters.
- Bank transfers related to temporary contract terminations.
- You will support the Payroll responsible with the monthly payroll process.
- Summer holiday's backup for the Payroll Specialist.
As an HR Coordinator, reporting to the People Practices Director, you will provide general administrative support in different fields to the HR team in Spain
- You will support us with the onboarding and off-boarding of the temporary employees and the administrative process with ADP. You will perform the necessary processes and activities for the daily administrative management of the personnel.
- You will coordinate contract extensions and action them when necessary.
- Use and keep the internal personnel databases files updated.
- You will perform general administrative tasks:
- Archive maintenance
- NIE advice / appointment request
- Any other admin tasks requested.
- Degree on Labour Relationships or similar university studies.
- 1+ years experience in HR or Payroll departments.
- Proven experience on MS excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word and Outlook.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish(please note that English is the working language for this role).
Behaviours / Competencies :
- You will work with us in tight and changing timelines. You will need strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- You will need to be flexible and collaborative, while staying focused to deliver results, even as the requirements changes.
- You will need to be process-driven, looking for new solutions or ideas to implement in the workflow.
- Orientation towards our clients and results.
- Problem solver with a analytical mindset
- Team Worker
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.